Engage your clients in philanthropy
As a Professional Adviser, you have the opportunity to inspire your clients to become involved in strategic giving. By including philanthropy in your clients overall financial and estate planning strategy you develop a deeper, richer client relationship.
When you work with the Fremantle Foundation, you gain full access to the philanthropic expertise your clients are looking for. You will always retain complete control of your client relationships, while we act as a partner and resource to help fulfill your clients charitable goals.
The Fremantle Foundation can:
- Help you develop a deeper, richer client relationship.
- Offer unique networking opportunities for your clients.
- Assist as a referral service to your clients who wish to get involved in structured giving.
- Provide philanthropic support by researching a particular philanthropic program or cause.
- By incorporating philanthropy, in particular the community foundation model into your client’s wealth plan, you stay competitive if not “ahead” of your competition.
BequestsFor Lawyers and Advisers assisting their clients with Estate Planning and Wills, a Bequest to the Fremantle Foundation can be considered. A Bequests to the Fremantle Foundation is:
- Able to support a range of charities or causes
- Managed in perpetuity by the Fremantle Foundation
- Able to be set up as a Named Fund and named in honour of a family or individual
Named Funds – a simple way to organise your clients giving
- Set up a fund in 24 hours
- Start with a tax deductible donation of any amount
- Have immediate and ongoing impact on the vital needs of the community
- Have administration, financial management and compliance managed for you – allowing you to focus on granting to the biggest difference
- Create a lasting legacy for your family, the community and the causes you care about
- Honour the memory of a family member or loved one
Want to learn more
The Fremantle Foundation offers in-house briefings throughout the year to assist professional advisers on topics relating to charitable giving and your clients’ philanthropy.
We offer engaging presentations and discussions to provide important insight on strategies to work with high net worth individuals and their families on how to maximize their charitable giving.
We offer custom presentations and open discussions for you, your colleagues and your clients.
Please call Executive Officer Dylan Smith on 0410 202 610 for more detailed information on how we can assist you.
Professional advisers can make their clients aware of the possibility of philanthropic donations. I recommend the Fremantle Foundation to my clients as an ideal option when considering their estate planning requirements because integrity, flexibility and permanence are what the Fremantle Foundation has to offer.Further to this, the Fremantle Foundation is well structured with low administration costs so that the relevant cause will receive maximum benefit from the client’s bequest.
Natale Ricciardi Practice Director, Frichot and Frichot Lawyers and Notary Public